Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Apparently... I'm known for my frown

Color and Design work!
Self portraits.

It was fun to paint.  Which was probably why I did that more than anything else.  One of the few times where I had the opportunity to try painting so I jumped on it.

I really wish I had more time to teach myself painting because it really feels like I'd have a lot of fun doing this.  Maybe I'll try and take a class in the summer or something.


So here it is.  Me drawing Me.  












On a side note, I actually had a hard time keeping a straight face while doing these... too serious for me.

But as the title says... everyone in class agreed I have a default frown face.  I smile a lot, honest to God!  But apparently people only remember me when i frown lol.  I'm gonna need to work on that... maybe get better PR 


I'll post some animations tests soon.  It's gonna take a bit because apparently nobody does it in pencil and paper anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment