Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gran Torino + Punisher!


doodle comes early for once.

Just saw a post from mark kennedy about heads, ribs, and hips, and how they can and should be used to help with expressions.

He writes a lot so I usually skim through the writings haha.  At some point I'll go back and read it I swear.  But he also shows a lot of really cool pictures to show his point and I definitely like looking at those.

I saw one with Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino.  
I really liked everything about it.  His pose especially.  
It was really superhero like.

So I decided to do a quick blocking out of it.  
I tried exaggerating it.  The one I'm posting is actually dialed back a lot from what it was originally.  I did this just to keep it still looking somewhat like Clint.

I wanted to try mixing him with The Punisher.
Maybe I'll do a full body (probably not)

No comments:

Post a Comment