Friday, July 6, 2012

cowboys are cool

Sketch for the morning!

Saw a video recently of a guy who taped himself as a 12 year old and 20 years later had a conversation with himself.  
It was really funny and I recommend you watch it if you haven't.


watching it reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend recently. 
During which I talked a bit about myself as a kid.
One of them being that at a certain age, I genuinely wanted to be a cowboy.
I'd walk around with the hat, neck tie, boots, and of course a cap gun.
The full gear really.
I thought cowboys were the coolest.

I remember doing so at random moments during the week.
At church especially...
Thinking back, I'm starting to think I was a pretty cool kid.
And I know back then I thought I was pretty cool too... because I was a cowboy.

whatever happened to that cool kid...?
Thinking back made me smile a bit.
Maybe I'll do some more sketches of other stuff I remember haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment